ILT5000, SED005/WBS320/RAMP Spot Irradiance / UV Curing Light Measurement System
Research Spot Irradiance / UV Curing Light Measurement System
- 10+ Decade Dynamic Range of Optical Analysis
- Pico-ammeter: 10fA to 1mA (calibrated from 100fA - 1mA)
- Wireless Communication, Built-in
- User controlled or Auto: Range, Zero/Dark, Sample Rate
- 4-20 mA Output
- 15 pin D Sub and SMA sensor/input ports
- “Set it & Forget It” Remote Data Logging
- Power: USB or Built-in Re-Chargeable Battery Pack
- Multi-System Simultaneous Continuous Monitoring
- Includes DataLight II Software and Labview Sample Code
- NIST-Traceable/ISO17025 Accredited Calibration
- Sample Rate Up to 100 Hz, Programmable
- Made in the USA
- Custom & OEM Inquiries Welcome
SED005/RAMP ASM Designed to take spot irradiance measurements in confined or harsh environments.
Dynamic Range: 5e-7 to 1e+2 W/cm² (Risk for heat damage do not exceed 300 Deg C)
Measurement Range: 250-400 nm
Dimensions: Fiber: 3/8” dia. x 12”L, RAA5: .85 L x .46 W x.47 H inches.
Ordering part#(s): ILT5000*, SED005/RAMP ASM
* Software Included / Tablet PC Sold Separately
New RAMP (FFO12/RAA5) has improved spatial response, is more durable and has removeable/replaceable components to allow repairs.
Filters and input optics are removable and may be ordered separately from the detector assembly to allow filter and input optic swapping.
For the latest meter specifications, data sheet, installation guide, tech notes and software, visit the ILT5000 page here.