Endoscopic System Light Meters
Endoscope and other fiber optic illuminator lighting systems were previously considered difficult to trouble shoot in the field, and were commonly sent out to certified laboratories for evaluation, repair, replacement or service. In many cases expensive components were simply swapped out for new parts when test equipment was too costly or unavailable.
ILT offers a selection of portable light measurement testing systems that allow easy measurement of fiber optic lighting systems including endoscopes, laparoscopes, cystoscopes, microscope illuminators, spot curing sources and more. Along with testing the output of the fiber, ILT light meters can also be configured for measurement of the light source directly.
ILT meters come with NIST traceable, ISO 17025 accredited calibrations in units of Watts, Lumens, Watt/cm2, lux and foot-candles as well as full spectrum analysis. Input optics, including small cosine receptors, integrating spheres, narrow beam adapters and apertures (for testing uniformity) can be added to ILT systems making them the most versatile systems available.
ILT engineers and technical support staff are available to customize systems to the unique requirements of our customers.
Use the table below to identify the system (meter + detector) that meets your specific application. Use the table to find the spectral range you wish to measure. The table can be filtered to show our meters by type, (e.g., hand-held), as well as searching on the minimum and maximum spectral range you wish to measure. The tables can also be sorted to group systems by meter type, spectral range, measurement range, and units. Click the product link of the system to view it's details.
Need assistance? Contact us using the form below, or by calling us at 978-818-6180.
* All Radiometers/Photometers/Spectroradiometers are NIST Traceable.
* If units of measure are not shown please contact us (empirical units also available i.e. fc, fL, nits, lm/ft²).
Explore All Light Meters By Application Type
- Germicidal UV Radiometers & Spectrometers
- UV Curing Light Measurement Systems
- Audience Scanning Radiometers & Spectrometers
- Endoscopic System Light Meters
- Pulsed Light Measurement Systems
- Low Light Level Lux Meters
- Low Light Level Measurement
- Optical Radiation Hazard Light Meters
- Photodynamic Therapy Radiometers & Spectrometers
- Photometric Spectral Light Meters
- Photoresist Radiometers & Photometers
- Photostability UVA Detectors
- Phototherapy Light Meters & Radiometers
- Plant Photobiology & Photomedicine Light Meters
- Radiometry Light Meters
- Solar Radiation Light Meters